Minggu, 11 September 2011

ga tau bilang #kode

ada beberapa perasaan dan kata2 yang aku rasain atau alami, tapi ga bisa aku ungkapin, bukan ga berani, tapi ga tau mau bilangnya gimana. Dan berikut kalimat2 yg mungkin bisa mewakili :),

>When you really care about someone, their mistakes never change our feelings, because the mind  might be angry but the heart still cares.
*pernah? aku ngerasa kayak gini pas aku dah sayang x sama orang men ..

>apologizing doesn't mean i'm right or wrong, it just means I value my relationship more than my ego. (@ihatequotes)
*ini damnitstrue men

>i trust you, but that dosen't mean jealousy won"t exist anymore (@damnitstrue)
*yah, beginilah aku, cemburuan -___-

>call me old fashioned, but i actually take relationship seriously (@damnitstrue)
* yeaaah B)

>forgive me for loving you too much. i'll forgive you for not loving me enough. (@damnitstrue)
*ini muncul di TL pas2 x -___-, pernah aku copas ke status fb.

>Rindu itu abstrak, tak bisa terucap, tak bisa terungkap. tak bisa terbaca, tak bisa diraba. Dan aku tau, rindu itu,.. #kamu# (@poconggg)
* meh, aku aja yg cowo meleleh kalo baca ini -____-
## = @mariyumaya :p :*

>when the guy know girl who loved, loves someone else. He'll stop to fight his love (@faktacowok)
*guek banget ini. -___-

>I love you, you love me, in my heart you'll always be, here or there, near or far, my love will be wherever you are. ♥
 *ini yang terbaru, tanggal 14 kemaren doi balek ke depok, kuliah, demi masa depan B)

>Blessed is the man who found a girl that loves God more than him, and blessed is the girl who found a man that waits for her and asks her from God.
*ini dari tumbrl hehe :p


sekian, postingan ini insyaallah akan update selalu :)

3 komentar: